- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company will comply with laws and other norms concerning the handling and protection of personal information.
- Collection of Personal Information
Upon receiving personal information, the Company will specify the intended use of the information to the best of its ability and will comply with all applicable laws and norms.
- Use of Personal Information
Except with prior consent of clients or in case that comply with applicable laws, the Company shall only use personal information within the scope of necessity as follows:
- To provide consulting services and accompanying services;
- To provide products and services by the Company or its affiliates (refer to item (3) of Section 4: Scope of Joint Use);
- To provide after-sale follow-up services by the Company or its affiliates;
- To provide guidance/information on seminars sponsored or co-sponsored by the Company or its affiliates;
- To send required materials, inquiries, and questionnaires;
- To search for a party contractually involved in the lease or buying and selling of real estate, to enter into a contract for sale, lease, referral, or management of real estate, or to perform obligations specified by a contract;
- To respond to a client’s intention including proceeding with inheritance procedure;
- To submit attendance records to qualification bodies;
- To develop new products and services;
- To recruit personnel and manage human resources;
- To reply to client inquiries; and
- To use such information within the scope of prior consent from clients.
- Scope of Joint Use
- The Company may use a client’s personal information jointly with its affiliates within the scope of necessity to provide specific services to the client. The Company shall continue to bear all responsibility for the management and protection of personal information.
- Personal Information subject to joint use:
Personal information includes name, company name, title, address, phone number, email address, survey responses, and the contents of inquiries submitted to the Company.
- Our affiliates that will jointly use personal information are:
- Yamada Consulting Group, Co., Ltd.
- Souzoku Anshin Support Co., Ltd.
- Yamada Financial Services Co., Ltd.
- Spire Research and Consulting Pte., Ltd.
- Yamada Legal Consulting Shiho-shoshi office
- Yamada Legal Consulting Gyosei-shoshi office
- Yamada Labor Consulting Social Insurance Labor Corporation
- Plato Consulting, Ltd.
- General Incorporated Association Yamada Research Institute of Economy and Management
- Purposes of Joint Use
To provide guidance/information on products and events sponsored or co-sponsored by the Company or its affiliates.
- Responsible party for the management of personal information:
General Manager, Administration Department, Yamada Consulting Group, Co., Ltd.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without prior consent of the relevant person, excluding cases provided by laws and ordinances.
- Handling of Personal Information by third parties
The Company may outsource the handling of personal information to a contractor. The Company shall obligate the contractor to ensure the appropriate, safe management of personal information in conformity to the terms of this Policy and shall perform all necessary and appropriate supervision of the contractor.
- Safety Management Measures
The Company shall endeavor to maintain the accuracy of personal information and shall take reasonable safety measures to prevent unauthorized acquisition, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- Continuous Improvement
The Company shall strive to protect personal information by continuously improving its handling of personal information.
- Disclosure of retained personal information
The Company will, at the request of the relevant person or legal representative and with valid identification, release the personal information without delay except in the following cases where:
- There is a risk of harming the life, body, or property and interests of the relevant person or a third party;
- Such release would present an extraordinary risk of interfering with performance of the Company's obligations; and
- Such release would be in violation of the law.
- For any inquiries for personal information, please contact our General Affairs and Human Resources Department
10th floor, Marunouchi Trust Tower North, 1-8-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005
Yamada Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Phone: +81-3-6212-2510 Fax: +81-3-6212-2520
March 17, 2020
Yamada Consulting Group, Co., Ltd.
President Keisaku Masuda
- Yamada Consulting Group Co., Ltd. (“Company”) retains all copyrights for this website.
- Any unauthorized use of the information contained at http://www.prozac2000.com/en/ beyond the scope of duplication for personal use citation without the express consent of the Company is prohibited. Any use of contents of the website authored by parties other than the Company will require the express consent of both the author and the Company.
- Changes or deletions, in whole or in part, must be authorized by the copyright holder.